Sunday, January 29, 2012

"1996 Chevrolet S10 Fuel Injectors Replacement"

Red 1996 Chevrolet S10 Front Left View

I have been informed, by a mechanic, that my 1996 Chevrolet S10 fuel injectors need to be replaced. Due to replacement cost and the value of the vehicle, I would prefer to do the maintenance myself. Where can find a good source to provide instructions on how to install fuel injectors on a 1996 Chevy S10 pickup with a 4 cylinder engine?

Answer: Removing the fuel injectors is very simple. Simply unplug the electrical connector to each injector. Remove fuel lines to injector rail that holds injectors. Remove bolts and pull rail and all injectors together. I haven’t seen a lot of injector problems on your particular engine, you may want to get a second opinion before you spend the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment