Thursday, March 29, 2012

"2002 Mitsubishi Lancer: Radiator Engine Flush Recommendation"

Red 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer Left Side View

Do you recommend an engine flush for a 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer? Or have got one what was the experience? Or radiator flush?

Answer: I noticed a difference after I started doing routine maintenance on my vehicle. I performed a Radiator flush on my 2003 Hyundai Tiburon and I do a engine flush every other oil change. It does get all the sludge out of my engine. No matter what oil you use it will eventually break down in your engine and cause problems. Another reason to perform any flushes is so that you get all your rubber seals in your engine properly conditioned, this will increase your life of your engine and help with any future problems saving you money in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment