Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"2003 Acura TL: How To Turn Off The SRS Light"

2003 Acura TL Interior View

I removed the driver side seat to do some repairs on it. After I had reinstalled it, the SRS light is ‘on’. I have removed it and rechecked all the electrical connections. They all appear to be in good order. I plugged in a code reader. I got code p1456 to do with emissions and vapour pressure leak. I am of the opinion that the code reading has nothing to do with SRS light. I disconnected the battery and reconnected it. However, the SRS light is still on. I am looking for a way to get that light to go ‘off’. Can someone offer an idea of what I could have done to cause this? I think that the problem is related to the seat being removed and reinstalled.
Answer: I think you need a good code reader that will retrieve srs codes.  And I think your right but the scan will lead you in the right direction. It could be a bad seat belt buckle to a bad seat bad or bad wire connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment