Sunday, January 27, 2013

"1991 Honda Accord Charging System Problems"

1991 Honda Accord

I have problems with my charging system on my 1991 Honda Accord LX. my alternator, doesn’t charge the battery often. I replaced the alternator and the battery is good. Battery terminals and cables are in good condition. I asked my high school teachers shop and he said he could check the ECU, as I do, if the ECU is bad, and any other ideas would be appreciated.
Answer: I can scan the manual wiring diagrams and “how does the circuit. maybe you can through them to go with the shop teacher and diagnose the problem.’s possible that the electronic charge detection (ELD), a part of the problem, but is unlikely because It is unlikely that the device is the problem.
Is charged – there are some questions to be answered?
if not, how you know the alternator is not charging? If you have a voltmeter, the output is measured? Battery is not exhausted? etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment