Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"1995 Honda Civic Turbo Problems"

1995 Honda Civic

I have a 1995 Honda Civic, I have a T4 turbo fuel pump AEM. AEM fuel pressure regulator and I had done my ecu. When I was in first gear, the’m very good runs with 8 pounds of thrust. But if I switch to another gear and the turbo reaches 10 pounds or more short drive as its not always fuel. What is the problem?
Answer: What did you do for fuel? Do you have larger injectors? Fuel controller, you have a missing link to the MAP sensor? is at 8 PSI wastgated not more than 8 on the internal measures of anger, you have everything to delay up to? if its not enough fuel sputtering and hesitation are safe. There are so many variables that this is difficult to contribute without more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment