Sunday, January 6, 2013

"2002 Mercedes Benz ML320 Overheating Problems"

2002 Mercedes Benz ML320

I have a 2002 Mercedes Benz ML320 and i noticed that my temp gauge is over normal which is 85-87C. I had this truck for 4yrs so i know it wasnt normal anymore. It was reaching 90-92CC. I already replaced the thermostat and nothing change same reading. Water pump is fine, no noise, leaks or whatsoever. What could be the prob?
Answer: 92 deg. Centigrade is not too high for the ML320. It may be running hot because of the warm summer we have been having. See where the temp goes when you have a cool night or early morning fog. Try also to replace the radiator cap with a new one with at least 14psi pressure release. Sometimes the gasket gets damaged. Did you change coolant recently? Did you check to see if there were any air bubbles in the cooling system. Sometimes air bubbles take a few days to collect in the plastic reservoir and work their way out of the cooling pockets.

1 comment:

  1. I have a ML320 engine good and workings good, I like to buy a salvage of the same with engine problems at low cost

    ReplyDelete