Wednesday, January 2, 2013

"2004 Nissan Quest Audio System Problems"

2004 Nissan Quest

I drive a 2004 Nissan Quest and the audio system stopped working. Although not all of the CD changer is not working, whenever I can, try CD radio sound system change over time and does not work. The radio works fine, and the navigation system. This happened one day I sat in my car and saw a half CD ejected from the CD changer. I took the CD and the CD option no longer works. What could go wrong?
Answer: I have faced a similar problem in which the CD changer stopped working after removing the only CD from the changer. It was a problem with the CD changer firmware and reprogramming of the changer solved the problem.
Would suggest you to take the system to your service center to get the SW re-flashed or reprogrammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment