Thursday, January 3, 2013

"Nissan Micra Brakes Stopped Working Problems"

2010 Nissan Micra

At the moment, I’m a bit stumped, I haven’t been able to find the problem myself so I’m giving this ago.
Recently my 2010 Nissan Micra brakes stopped working to a point where I had to slam the brakes flat to the flor only to get a slight responce for them. The pads are fine. The brake fluid was low, so I topped up, and it went straight back down to the level it was at (Below the Minimum), I topped up again and the same happened. I checked for any leaks in the brake line but there are none. Any Help is appreciated.
Answer: well if you filled it once and then in a few days had to do it again you got a leak check back of wheels or just under master where you fill and master can leak into booster and you not see it and most likey where problem is need new master.

No comments:

Post a Comment