Monday, September 17, 2012

"2010 Honda Odyssey: Can’t Shut VSA Off"

Silver 2010 Honda Odyssey

I drive an 2010 Honda Odyssey (EX – The mid-level option). Typically, I can shut the VSA off to get more traction in the snow (going up hill in particular). Well, this morning I tried it and the button doesn’t seem to be functioning. I’m wondering if this is not a feature on my level of vehicle or if it’s broken. I can’t recall if I used it last winter or not. I used it on my previous 2007 Odyssey (mid-level). I didn’t have time to check the manual as I was late for work but I was thinking about it at work, hence the question.

Answer: It should turn off with a quick push of the button. Since you are still under warranty, you should take it to the dealer to get it checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment