Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"2004 Honda Accord Air Conditioning System Problems"

2004 Honda Accord Left Side View

I have a 2004 Honda Accord and have a problem with air conditioning. It only works when the vehicle is stopped. When I start driving again, the cold air fades out and it starts blowing hot air. When I stop the car, the air gets cold again. In addition, the temperature gauge goes up to the end of the “C” to “H” to come within 10 minutes from me again. No leaks and I checked the coolant level is full. There is smoke coming from the hood or nothing and the car seems to work very well. Who knows what could happen?
Answer: You should change the temperature sensor and the thermostat. If this doesn’t fix your problem you gonna have to change the control module.
Get the 1979 Honda Accord CVCC Air Conditioning Installation Instructions for $26.24 at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment