Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"1999 Honda Accord Starting Problems"

1999 Honda Accord

I have a 1999 Honda Accord that has some weird starting problems and the mechanic who I usually take my car to couldn’t figure out the problem. Anyways, we have found that when we put the key into the ignition and turn it to the spot where the power comes on in my car (Radio, windows, etc.) my car will start if the little green light and the check engine light lite up on my dash. If the lights do not lite up I will turn the key and the car will do everything but turn over, my starter will run continual cycles but it will not start. Does anyone have suggestion for this problems?
Answer: My 1999 Honda Accord had the same problem but had already been replaced under warranty so I had to do it myself the second time. The part was only 40 bucks at a local parts store and I fixed it myself. It has a lifetime warranty and it’s been over a year ago with no problems since. My car was shutting off pulling out into traffic and going down the interstate too though, dangerous problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment