Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"2004 Honda Civic Coupe Audio Problems"

2004 Blue Honda Civic Coupe Front Side View

Please help my 2004 Honda Civic Coupe audio car problems. In a video Crutchfield Advisor, they makes it look so easy, just one path through the power card in your car engine. I can not imagine the life of me! It makes me crazy how people do it? I know how to connect the battery, but how the hell gets in the car? I know that people install their own sound systems, and overall I’m pretty good to solve problems, but that seems impossible.
Answer: In most cases you already have wires going through you firewall, all you need to do is put it through with the rest sometimes you need to drill a hole and use a bushing to keep it water tight. Just remember to run it on the opposite side as the RCA cables, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment