Wednesday, January 2, 2013

"How Much Pressure 2008 Nissan Versa Tires Should Have?"

Blue 2008 Nissan Versa Hatchback

I own an 2008 Nissan Versa. How do I know how much pressure my tires should have? The manual said to read the tire but there are a lot of numbers! Which on is the one I need to look at?
Answer: The manual does not say to read the tire, I can assure you. You may have misunderstood what they were referring to. You will find the correct recommended inflation pressure for your particular vehicle on the Vehicle Information Tag on your car. On most cars this is a sticker or plate inside the drivers door frame. Nissan however likes to hide the Vehicle Information Tag but it should be either inside the drivers door frame, possibly the driver side rear door frame (that’s where it is on my Sentra), inside the glove box door or under the lid for the center console. This will list the recommended inflation pressures for the front and rear tires. If you can’t find the tag according to my 2008 Bridgestone Tire Resource Guide the correct pressure for your year and model of car is 33 psi front and rear.

No comments:

Post a Comment