Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"1995 Dodge Neon: Estimated Cost To Replace The Bumper"

Blue 1995 Dodge Neon Rear View

Can someone give me a ballpark estimate for these two replacements? My car is an 1995 Dodge Neon sport blue. How much would it cost to get the front bumper replaced? I checked online and they had a lot of front bumpers for $70, but I called Maaco and the one they wanted to charge me was over $300. I need my hood replaced too. I checked online and I saw some hoods for around $120. Are these prices accurate on these websites?

Answer: The answer depends on whether you are going new, used, or aftermarket on the parts that need to be replaced. The bumper is roughly $230, and the hood is about $380 (all original). Aftermarket will be a lot less, but may not be a perfect fit. I would recommend going to a reputable auto body shop for an estimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment