Thursday, April 26, 2012

"1991 Volvo 240 Sedan: Rims Color Suggestion"

1991 Volvo 240 Sedan Side View

What kind of rims will fit my 1991 Volvo 240 Sedan? I just bought a 1991 Volvo 240 sedan, and I am trying to find some black rims for it. I think it would look awesome with black rims, black paint job, and a roof rack. I don’t know much at all about customizing cars. I only know how to give them the maintenance that keeps them running! Thanks.

Answer: Go to www.IPD.com they have all the parts you need. Because of the unique Offset on the 240. there is a VERY limited Choice of custom rims, but there are some that look great on IPD. just take them to any paint shop and ask for a “Black Powder Coat”. Also. You can search for other rims Online, with the specific Volvo Offset. 20mm anda 17 x 7.5″ size. The actual size of the rim can vary as much as you want really but don’t go putting 20″s on it, that is just Ridiculus. Anyhow, hope I’ve been helpful! Cheers!
Oh yeah.. Congratulations on buying a Volvo!

No comments:

Post a Comment