Sunday, April 1, 2012

"How To Reset The Driver Presets on Cadillac CTS"

Black 2005 Cadillac CTS Front Look

I need to reset the Driver presets for personalizing Driver 1 and Driver 2 on Cadillac CTS and I have no idea how to do it. I have this vehicle on loan and every time I get in it, it defaults to Driver 2′s presets and I need to change them so it defaults to my steering wheel and seat preferences.

Answer: Adjust everything. Presets, mirrors, seat, and steering wheel (depending on year of car). Then just press and hold 1 or 2, depending on which one you want. After 5 seconds, it will beep, and you’ll be all set. Also note that whichever key fob you used to unlock the car before doing this will also be programmed to those settings. So every time you use that key fob, get in the car, and start it; all settings will adjust accordingly. (Again, depends on the year, but I think it’s 2005 and newer).

No comments:

Post a Comment