Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"New Hyundai Genesis Coupe: Buying Suggestions"

2010 New Hyundai Genesis Coupe

I’m thinking about buying either an Infiniti g37s or a Hyundai Genesis Coupe? I’ve been going back and forth on these two cars for a while now. I really can’t seem to decide, they are both almost identical in features, and when I say the genesis coupe I mean the 3.8 liter one ( think its around 33000). But anyways what’s your opinions?

Answer:
Genesis Coupe:
1. New design
2. Built to beat/overcome the g37
3. Back seats are comfortable for a 2 door sportscar
cons:
The manual transmission isn’t as good as most. Too choppy-ish and it’s harder.
Infitini:
1. Built by infiniti, owned by nissan (obviously good car company)
2. The design has been around for a few years (g35)
Well whatever, wish I could have said more on the Infiniti. Well I’d go with the Hyundai Genesis Coupe.

No comments:

Post a Comment