Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"What ECU That Will Match on 1995 Honda Accord"

1995 Honda Accord Black Front Left View

I am looking into turbocharging my 1995 Honda Accord. It has a f22b1 engine and I want to know what ecu should I use once the turbo is on? I know that I want a standalone unit but apart from that I don’t know heaps about ecus and what I should get. I am on a fairly tight budget, also any suggestions and info about what I should do about tuning? Thanks.

Answer: If you want a stand alone you are going to pay $1,400 for a AEM EMS, or $1,600 or a Hydra Nemesis, or $2,000+ for anything Motec. Now after that you will have AT LEAST $1,000 in labor and tuning just on the engine management, and another $5,000+ in turbo then another $2,000+ in NECESSARY upgrades like axles, clutch and other stuff like that. So what was your budget again?

No comments:

Post a Comment