Saturday, July 21, 2012

"Audio System Installation Problems on Hyundai"

Hyundai Excel Automatic

I want to install an audio system in my Hyundai car and I need to know what to buy, I already found 2 sub woofers and it comes with an amp. What else do I need to buy? I know I need to buy some sort of stereo clip but what else? How do I know which “wires” to buy? Thanks.

Answer: Unless you are a electrician please save yourself some time and money,go to a good stereo shop in your town get cool with the installers and ask them questions. They will tell you exactly what you need for how much you’d like to spend.Also since you already have the subs write down what you collected already,tell them what you already have and ask about what else you may need to have a complete system.

No comments:

Post a Comment