Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"Installing GPS Touchscreen on 2006 Honda Civic"

2006 Honda Civic GPS In Dash View

Can I install a touchscreen in dash GPS into a 2006 Honda Civic (8th generation)? I saw many third party In-Dash GPS exclusively made for new Honda Civic (8th generation) are available in other countries. However, the problem is ALL of them are made for left hand wheel model of Civic and does not fit into Australian made right hand drive Civic model. Would any one please share your recommendation if you happen to know anywhere that I can purchase a well designed In-Dash GPS navigation system for right hand wheel Civic. Many thanks.

Answer: Please go to Honda dealership, if not find an aftermarket built in GPS there should be some for right hand drives out there, but I can’t believe that a left hand drive GPS won’t fit in a right hand drive. I figured the dash would be the same set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment