Monday, July 16, 2012

"Some Suggestion for 1990 GMC Sierra Cold Air Intake"

White 1990 GMC Sierra Truck

Well I’ve got a 1990 GMC Sierra with a v8 5.7L chevy 350 small block, and I desire to know how and if that it is even possible to get a cold air intake for my truck. The explanation I ask this is being as how my truck has a vertical style throttle form. I’ve caught that my present TB framework was in fact a carburetor that was altered into an electronically fuel injected one, which is why my injectors are separate peice on top of my alleged TB. Fill me in regarding whether you could happen to know any exceptional intakes/cold air intakes that could fit my truck.

Answer: That is a throttle-body engine, but is a lot different then a carburetor. There are several cold air intake systems available through JCwhitney and most other auto parts stores. You’d be better off installing a K&N air filter and give your TB a good service. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment