Monday, August 27, 2012

"2008 BMW X5: Driver Seat Measurement"

2008 BMW X5 Driver Seat View

What is the depth (measurement) of the 2008 BMW x5? I would like to know what the depth measurement from behind the driver seat to the trunk. Because I need to know if my harp would fit in it.
My harp measurements are:
height: 74 inches
width: 39 inches

Answer: It would be close. I measured about 75″ with the seats down and no 3rd row seat, although that could go down too I assume, but it depends on how far the front seat is back, how far it’s reclined, etc. Also on the harp isn’t only one small part that tall, which could be angled or put in between the front seats? The width is significantly more than 39″, allowing you to turn the harp so that you use some diagonal length of the rear area also.

No comments:

Post a Comment