Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"Cheap and Reliable GPS Navigation Device for Old Chevrolet Cars"

1988 Red Chevrolet Truck Side Angle View

I am looking for GPS Navigation device to put in my cars. I have cars that are kinda old, like 1988 Chevrolet truck, a 1987 Chevy Mini van and a Buick 03′, I was wondering if I could fit the GPS in all of these cars.
I would like to find some more insight on this GPS. I have never used one in my life. I’m looking for a good reliable and hopefully cheap GPS I can for the cars that I do have now and for cars in the future that I will be buying. Thanks.

Answer: I have a Garmin Streetpilot c330. About $330 on Ebay (new), I know four other people with the exact same unit, they work very well and are easy to use. There are others that are more/less expensive, review the features vs what you want and decide which is the best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment