Monday, July 30, 2012

"2010 Lexus RX 350: GPS Navigation Unit Problems"

2010 Lexus RX 350 Dashboard View

I just bought a new 2010 Lexus RX 350 model, honestly it’s a great car. But I have a question, my country (Panama) doesn’t support the navigation system and all its features. A shame, but the GPS works, it tells me my position but the map is blank, I assume that the navigation system doesn’t have my country map but I wonder if I can download it from somewhere? I already looked into the website and asked the seller but was clueless, and tried to contact Lexus support but they haven’t answered yet. Just making sure before I buy an GPS.

Answer: It appears you bought an American model. Do they sell Lexus in Panama? If so, there has to be an update for your car. If not, you’ve got a major issue and may have to get an aftermarket GPS. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment