Monday, August 13, 2012

"Loud Knocking Noise Problems on 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse"

Red 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse

My 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse has over 150,000 miles on it. I have given all necessary maintenance for high mileage. at boot time (but not every time) the car makes noises that sometimes blow all day, loud. The noise occurs at idle and on acceleration well. (Even when driving at higher speeds, difficult to hear) the noise does not occur all the time, but now its becoming more common. I can road trip (SF Bay Area) to go. Perhaps independent, but flashes the check engine light. I recently put the fuel grades and seems to have helped this problem. Any hints?

Answer: A knock is bad. Something is not right and it should be looked at before it gets any worse. Let me know if Milt’s can help. We’re in Vallejo. Call Adrian at (707)643-7548, maybe we can do something about your 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse.

No comments:

Post a Comment