Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"Best Back Exhaust System 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier 2.2 Ecotec"

2003 Red Chevrolet Cavalier 2.2 Ecotec

What is a good cat back exhaust system for a 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier 2.2 Ecotec? I’m looking for a cat back exhaust system for a 2003 Ecotec 2.2 Chevy Cavalier and I was just wondering if they’re were any suggestions. I don’t want anything that’s gonna sound too loud and raspy and I definitely don’t want a cannon. Any suggestions would be great!

Answer: After buying my 2003 Cavalier I found the 2.2 ecotec ran well in the higher gears but was labored in the lower gears. I installed the magnaflow performance cat-back exhaust and a K&N cold air system.The sound and extra power is more than I thought and the extra torque is really nice. I would have put the factory cat-back system on but the stupid price even with my discount at my dealership is overpriced. I will post a link so you can check the exhaust system I installed. Best of luck. http://www.partstrain.com/store/details/…

No comments:

Post a Comment