Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Auto Climate Control Problems on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C280 series"

2000 Mercedes-Benz C280 Cabin Filter

I want to ask about the auto climate control on my 2000 Mercedes-Benz C280 series. I’ve been driving this car for a week with temperature set at 72/78/82, when I feel that the heat and cold air coming out from different vents at the same time. My upper body is warming up, but my feet are freezing. I already tried to change settings with air circulation in different position, but it doesn’t help at all. How can I fix this problems?
Answer: The climate control unit may be failing, though a common issue on these models is the blower control regulator (mounted right next to the blower/fan mounted behind the glove box). This can affect proper operation. Another item to check is the cabin filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment