Monday, August 27, 2012

"Installing an Amplifier of Sparks in BMW m3 e92 Coupe"

Black BMW m3 e92 Coupe Front View

I want to leave my BMW M3 E92 with + / – 500hp without installing superchargers or turbochargers. I want a project only aspirated. I thought of installing air filter K & N sports, polishing collectors, sized titanium exhaust, NGK Iridium plugs, gasoline podium, remapped ECU, forged pistons and perhaps to increase the rate of compressor. What do you think?

Answer: I think that not wanting to turbo/super is a big, big mistake. Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, forced induction is the best way to increase horsepower and torque. It would take very mild boost/ modification to get that kind of power out of a forced induction motor, versus all kinds of time, money and trouble going for that kind of power with Natural aspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment